Are feeling that Christmas is coming?

We all have a life other than just our plants. Please feel free to post about whatever you want as long as it is not offensive to others.

Moderators: I like streps, lennywin, strepcrazy, Jim C., davioletman

Are feeling that Christmas is coming?

Postby larrysviolets » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:21 am

Hi all,

Well it starting to seem like it's the Christmas season. Our gesneriad club had it's Christmas party this last Saturday, December 4th. Also we went to a Christmas Choir concert on Sunday. We plan on putting up the tree tomorrow and hopefully the outside lights on Wednesday.

There hasn't been any snow yet. It has been very dry here this fall. I had to water the lawn the other day because it has been so dry.

I hope you all are enjoying the Christmas season!
larrysviolets

Postby davioletman » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:42 am

Hi Larry, the season sure does come upon us quickly! I have my tree up and my wife and I went to a annual light show that a local park does each year. Unfortunately a very busy year for both of us, not much time to enjoy the season with work demands. However, we will find some somewhere! Never in all my years of work has it been as crazy as this year has been. I hope this is not a sign of the future!

Dave
Dave in CT
davioletman
Mod

Postby I like streps » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Well, our christmas tree is up since a little while. Also are our outdoor lights. It's been a hard working year for me also at shcool and with my new job that I got this summer. My plants also got me busy.

I'd like to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy hew year!
I like plants.
I like streps
Mod

Return to Off Topic