African Violet THE MOVIE with Streps

We all have a life other than just our plants. Please feel free to post about whatever you want as long as it is not offensive to others.

Moderators: I like streps, lennywin, strepcrazy, Jim C., davioletman

African Violet THE MOVIE with Streps

Postby ryferre » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:52 pm

I have made a 2 hour movie about African Violets---and their relatives. In another group we are passing around the DVD in a Round Robin style with a journal to write down thoughts about our plants and share our experiences good and bad. I thought I would see if this group would like to do the same thing!

Here how it works---I send out the DVD, journal, and address list of the people who participate---those who sign up get sent the DVD, then they write something in the plant journal, then they send it on to the next person on the list.

All photos on the DVD were taken by me at AVSA Convention 2007 in Denver. I narrate many parts of the DVD which is entirely set to music.

Let me know if you are interested.

Here is a link to watch a 3 minute snipit---in extremely reduced quality on YouTube.

Enjoy and Happy Growing.

Ryan

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IPByM9S_WD8
ryferre

Oh I would LOVE to see it Ryan.

Postby strepcrazy » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:13 pm

I saw it on youtube and learned a lot just from that short clip. Sign me up please! :clap:

strepcrazy
Site Admin

film

Postby masdyman » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:27 am

Probably would'nt work down here but I loved the film. well done. I think I need to do some promotong for the forum down here.
masdyman

Postby Peggy in CO » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:08 pm

I would also like to get on the list - I liked what I saw on youtube!
Thanks!
Peggy in CO

Return to Off Topic