I AM SOOOO SORRY

We all have a life other than just our plants. Please feel free to post about whatever you want as long as it is not offensive to others.

Moderators: I like streps, lennywin, strepcrazy, Jim C., davioletman

I AM SOOOO SORRY

Postby masdyman » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:15 am

Hi all with cap in hand as I have ignored the forum for a while as I have been really busy.
I am part of a Colonial Dance Group (1850's) which maintains the dance style of the period in full costume etc. Its a lot of fun but just lately we have been invited to do a heap of diplays at various venues and that has been part of the problem. It takes ages to get ready for these but they are a lot of fun and help maintain out history.
ALSO
It was my local AV show this weekend and I had heaps of Streps to take there which took a lot of time to prepare.
I got quite a few 1st, 2nd 3rds but also got Reserve Champion of the Gessie section. I know its only a second but so far its the best I have received.
Anyhow I'm back on deck now and hopefully will recommence to input into the forum.
Last edited by masdyman on Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
masdyman

Postby Xena » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Great to have you back Dennis- we missed you. Xena :party:
Xena

Postby savannascarlett » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:08 pm

Hey.. welcome back!! I came back to an empty house as well!!! Hopefully people will start peeking in again!!!!!!
savannascarlett

welcome back

Postby masdyman » Thu May 01, 2008 2:38 am

Welcome back Shantel.
masdyman

Return to Off Topic