So quiet

We all have a life other than just our plants. Please feel free to post about whatever you want as long as it is not offensive to others.

Moderators: I like streps, lennywin, strepcrazy, Jim C., davioletman

So quiet

Postby Kristina » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:44 pm

It has been so quiet here. What has everyone been up to?

We went on a family float trip over the weekend.....well it was just awful!

We are in Missouri and went to southern Missouri to do this and it stormed terrible. We were wet and miserable most of the time. YUCK! We ended up coming back right after we went down the river.

This weekend Scott (boyfriend) and I are going to Branson to enjoy an adult weekend since all the kids will be gone.
Kristina
Kristina

agree

Postby masdyman » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:03 am

Hi Kristina
I agree.
Unfortunately it is the middle of Winter down here so not much is happening in regard to the streps.
I have an order in for another 20 Streps this coming summer from my supplier in Sydney and hopefully he will be able to fill my order.
That will make 95 named varieties - tragic hey????? :jaw_drop:
This Winter I have been concentrating on getting duplicated of the varieties I have in case one drops dead then I wil have a back up. Still have 14 more of these to go.
masdyman

Postby Kristina » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:43 pm

Dennis,

Winter is when I do the most with my plants. Summer is busy with kids and family but winter is the time of year I "hybernate". It gets very cold and nasty here.

I am so happy to hear you are getting more named varieties! I would love to see pictures of your bloomers.

What is winter like there?
Kristina
Kristina

Return to Off Topic