Sorry to be MIA for so long.

We all have a life other than just our plants. Please feel free to post about whatever you want as long as it is not offensive to others.

Moderators: I like streps, lennywin, strepcrazy, Jim C., davioletman

Sorry to be MIA for so long.

Postby strepcrazy » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:18 pm

I will try to get on here more often. I apologize to those that signed up but were never activated the last few months. I have got everyone activated now and it will be an auto activation from now on (as long as the naughty posts don't come back).

How is everyone doing? How are your plants?

I had to scale WAY back. I think I have 12 plants left. Life sure can throw curve balls at us. I work full time now and between that, raising my kids and keeping up with house and yard work I have very little time for anything else.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Take care.

strepcrazy
Site Admin

Postby larrysviolets » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:19 am

Hi Carlyn,

I now have five Streptocarpus. I think I will be getting some Russian streps from my friend Irina soon. She is twisting my arm to take them off her hands. :lol:

Otherwise, I have about 35 African violets and gesneriad cousins total. I cut back a little bit too. Life kind of got in the way and my plants suffered. I just repotted all of my gessies and they should be out of plastic bags in about a month. I am hoping to see some major blooming by the first week of June.
larrysviolets

Postby strepcrazy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi Larry. Hope you are doing well. Glad to know you are getting some more plants. :party:

strepcrazy
Site Admin

Return to Off Topic