Let's make a deal

This is a great way to increase your plants! Trading will be done at ones own risk. I can not be held responsible for things that go on off board. Thanks.

Moderators: I like streps, lennywin, strepcrazy, Jim C., davioletman

Let's make a deal

Postby davioletman » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:04 am

I have an extra Toronto Silver Splash for trade. It is currently in a 3oz solo cup and is well established. Anyone interested?

:wateringfromabove:
Dave in CT
davioletman
Mod

Re: Let's make a deal

Postby Sparkles » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:25 am

davioletman wrote:I have an extra Toronto Silver Splash for trade. It is currently in a 3oz solo cup and is well established. Anyone interested?

Did you ever get someone to trade with you? I am not in the position to as I have only a few young streps. Maybe someday...
Sparkles

Postby davioletman » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:28 pm

No Sparkles, not yet. You can contact me when your ready. I may have one available by then.

Dave
Dave in CT
davioletman
Mod

Re: Let's make a deal

Postby I like streps » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:27 pm

davioletman wrote:I have an extra Toronto Silver Splash for trade. It is currently in a 3oz solo cup and is well established. Anyone interested?

I would like to have it. I have streps. What kind are you looking for? Can I send you any kind? I would send you some cuttings.
I like plants.
I like streps
Mod

Postby davioletman » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Hi I like, I am not fussy, anything would be ok. I must warn you though, when I wrote this offering the plants were doing really well in my greenhouse. We hit a very hot stretch here since and I brought all my plants indoors. Toronto Silver Splash is ok but suffered from heat stress and has been slow to grow since. The pot has 3 small plants growing. Too small to divide but it's yours if want.

I need you name and address. If you live in Canada, I need to know so I can fill out a customs form. You can pm me with the info rather than posting it here.

Sparkles, don't worry I have one more starting so when you're ready let me know.

Dave
Dave in CT
davioletman
Mod

Postby I like streps » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:58 am

I sent you my address via PM.
I like plants.
I like streps
Mod

Postby Sparkles » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:30 am

davioletman wrote:
Sparkles, don't worry I have one more starting so when you're ready let me know.

Dave

No worries from me! I know so little about streps it will be awhile before I figure out what I'm trading, lol. I have several leaves down and it's the first time I didn't kill them. They have just rooted. Given they produce, I'll have something to trade. If they do not, I'll eventually figure out how to separate a plant that has a new shoot. I just learned how the new shoots form; I had a flowers a month or so ago on one and I see where I *think* a new shoot has formed....but maybe it's just another leaf and I am imagining it. Soon I'll unpot it and see what I can see.
Sparkles

Postby I like streps » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Sparkles wrote:
davioletman wrote:

Dave

No worries from me! I know so little about streps it will be awhile before I figure out what I'm trading, lol. I have several leaves down and it's the first time I didn't kill them. They have just rooted. Given they produce, I'll have something to trade. If they do not, I'll eventually figure out how to separate a plant that has a new shoot. I just learned how the new shoots form; I had a flowers a month or so ago on one and I see where I *think* a new shoot has formed....but maybe it's just another leaf and I am imagining it. Soon I'll unpot it and see what I can see.

Usually an off shot is just another plant kinda. It is a completely new growth. To know if you have a off shoot, shake it a little to see if the whole plant shakes or just that section. That should let you know if you have an off shoot.
I like plants.
I like streps
Mod

Return to Wanna Trade?